Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wonder-con

I realize its usually before a con that people announce that they're going to have a table, but i suppose its better late than never.  I am in the middle of having a booth at wonder-con with Priscilla Wong. We're in artist alley for the rest of the day. This is my first time having a table at a convention of any kind and really my first time selling personal work.

some nervousness may have worked its way out before hand
(The Thing is one of my favorite horror movies. It's a truly terrifying concept and there is something amazing about the creative practical special effects shot intelligently. To me it might look more fake than CG but it feels more real.  I was thinking about that movie and I think that's what happened here)

but it has actually been great. People are really nice and I really enjoy chatting with everyone who comes up to the table  :D
 a less creepy doodle

1 comment:

Mike Nassar said...

Dude The Thing is the best! Such a brutal horror film. And I agree about the practical effects FEELING more real. Nice painting, man.